Carrier tab?

DrummerNick

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that a lot of people have a Carrier tab on there iPhones, including Verizon iPhones. But on my Verizon iPhone 5 running ios 6.1 I do not have the Carrier tab in my settings. Most people seem to have it. I do have a screenshot of one person having it (On the left) And then a pic of my settings on the right. Is there any way I can get the carrier tab for my settings? Thanks....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that a lot of people have a Carrier tab on there iPhones, including Verizon iPhones. But on my Verizon iPhone 5 running ios 6.1 I do not have the Carrier tab in my settings. Most people seem to have it. I do have a screenshot of one person having it (On the left) And then a pic of my settings on the right. Is there any way I can get the carrier tab for my settings? Thanks....

Can you post a screenshot? Anyway, if you're referring to the section located in Settings-General-About then tap on the section that contains any of the following:

PRL
ERI
NAI
MSID

Depending on your device, tapping on any of the above should cycle through a list that includes 'Carrier'.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i think it only displays this when you are roaming or anywhere not in your native network area. i never had it on my at&t iphone 5 or on my verizon one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2