- 10-02-2012, 12:09 PM #2
- 10-02-2012, 12:40 PM #3
- 10-03-2012, 09:26 AM #4iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Screen glowing green?!
I have the same problem since the first day. I think its something to do with the new in cell display technology. Its getting worse day by day, especially when am on a call. Have never ever replaced any Apple product till now, I feel really bad walking into Apple Store and asking for a new one :-(. But got no other option. I hope Apple finds out the real issue with it soon. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
- iPhone Newbie
- 36 Posts
- iOS Version
Screen glowing green?!
Glad to hear I am not alone. I agree part of me is thinking of replacing this phone with a new one when they are back in stock. However, I did not purchase Apple Care but got coverage through my wireless provider. I never thought I would have to inquire about it so soon.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 10-03-2012, 12:44 PM #6
- By Dajark in forum iPad 2Replies: 9Last Post: 06-10-2012, 11:23 AM
- By bsanto9 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2011, 03:16 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 35Last Post: 11-01-2009, 04:48 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:51 AM
- By GuyIAm in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:31 AM