Screen glowing green?!

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay this has happened to me a few times. Mostly when I unlock to my home screen. I've caught, only for a second or two, the edges of my screen glow green.

Am I alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon4777411

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Try resetting your phone by holding the sleep/wake button and the home button until the Apple logo is on screen. If that doesn't work send it to Apple. Wish you the best.

Mitfrenzy

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem since the first day. I think its something to do with the new in cell display technology. Its getting worse day by day, especially when am on a call. Have never ever replaced any Apple product till now, I feel really bad walking into Apple Store and asking for a new one :-(. But got no other option. I hope Apple finds out the real issue with it soon. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear I am not alone. I agree part of me is thinking of replacing this phone with a new one when they are back in stock. However, I did not purchase Apple Care but got coverage through my wireless provider. I never thought I would have to inquire about it so soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Aliens are trying to contact the human race and the frequency is matching your phone. I would take it to the Apple store right away unless you want an alien knocking on your door at night ;) lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77