An App to tell charging rate on iPhone?

trmoney24

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Is there an app that tells you the charging rate when you plug your phone to a charger? Reason I ask is that my old Android phone would say "USB" or "AC" when charging. If i plug it into my wall charger or my car's 2.1A USB charger, it would say AC, so I know it will charge quickly. When I plug it into a computer or my iPhone 5's wall charger, it says USB, which usually means it will charge either 1/2 or 1/4 of the speed. Just wanted to know whether I am getting a quick charge or not. It's strange that it says USB when I use my iPhone's wall charger. I swear my iPhone charges pretty fast when using the wall outlet. (this is the stock wall charger that came with the phone). I tried my dad's iPad USB wall charger and it says the same thing on my Android phone.

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this. I already read a bunch of sites that explain why some methods are faster because of the Amps and Watts. Just wanted to see if there is a way to tell from the phone how fast it is charging.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2