- 09-13-2012, 10:48 PM #401
- 09-13-2012, 10:48 PM #402
- 09-13-2012, 10:49 PM #403iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Getting the white 64GB version.....leaving AT&T and jumping over to Verizon
- 09-13-2012, 10:49 PM #404
Going to bed and getting up at 2:45 Est. Ordering Black 64Gb. I'm hoping they offer reserve for instore pickup. Last year the only option was delivery. Happy ordering to all!
Last edited by hermdog; 09-13-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Added est
- 09-13-2012, 10:49 PM #405
- 09-13-2012, 10:49 PM #406
- 09-13-2012, 10:49 PM #407iPhone Beginner
- 69 Posts
- 09-13-2012, 10:50 PM #408iPhone Newbie
- 22 Posts
I have a question about Verizon that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with. I was told by a rep on the phone at Verizon on Tuesday that I could upgrade my phone with NO changes to my unlimited data plan and no changes to the pricing, with the phone at the discounted price. Now, I know this information is wrong (I have one phone/one line, so none of the upgrading of lines switching around). However, I'm wondering if you think I might get anywhere speaking with a supervisor or someone tomorrow to get it manually applied after I upgrade online tonight - like are they required to honor something that a rep tells me (I have the date, time, and her name - she told me the same information like three times) or will I more likely get a "Sorry but she was wrong" type thing and it's not worth wasting my time?
- 09-13-2012, 10:51 PM #409
- 09-13-2012, 10:51 PM #410
- 09-13-2012, 10:52 PM #411iPhone Beginner
- 57 Posts
Will it be easier to purchase from apple.com or AT&T.com?.
- 09-13-2012, 10:52 PM #412
- 09-13-2012, 10:52 PM #413iPhone Beginner
- 69 Posts
- 09-13-2012, 10:52 PM #414
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! sorry had to break the tension whew i feel better! now...onto waiting
- 09-13-2012, 10:52 PM #415iMore Pro
- 698 Posts
Well guys I think I should nap see ya at 2:45 EST
- 09-13-2012, 10:52 PM #416
- 09-13-2012, 10:52 PM #417iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Hey there guys, havent read through the whole thread but maybe someone has or can answer this. Im switching to a different carrier while trying to pre-order the 16g back slate iphone. My question is, which is better: ordering from apple website or ordering from the carrier? thanks in advance
ohh located on the west coast and watching Game of Thrones season 2, while I wait.
- 09-13-2012, 10:53 PM #418
- 09-13-2012, 10:53 PM #419
You reallly gonna wait in line Rene?
- 09-13-2012, 10:54 PM #420
- 09-13-2012, 10:54 PM #421iPhone Newbie
- 22 Posts
- 09-13-2012, 10:54 PM #422iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Waited in line before....... NEVER Again! Hoping online is much better!
- 09-13-2012, 10:54 PM #423iMore Newbie
- 19 Posts
does anyone know if i can use an apple gift card to pay for part of my pre-order and use a credit card for the rest
- 09-13-2012, 10:55 PM #424
- 09-13-2012, 10:55 PM #425