2 folders in DCIM??
I was about to mess around with making some wallpapers for iOS7, plugged the phone in and in the DCIM folder i have 2 foldrs with pictures in them??
everything before 7/1/2013 is in one folder... everything after is in the other!??
can i just pull all the pics and delete the folders so it will reset? or.. can i move them?
- 09-24-2013, 10:21 AM #2
I know that in iOS 6 a new folder would be created every 1000 pictures... Not sure if that applies to iOS 7 yet though...
Edit: do not move any pictures around in those folders or the photo app will crash each time you launch it
Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free
- By Rocket_Girl in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 40Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:40 PM
- By edd in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:01 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:44 AM
- By Jamesb1970 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:20 PM
- By bmartin3191 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 05:42 PM