4s Battery usage and standby
Phone has been off the charge for just over an hour but the standby and usage are almost the same. I have only used for maybe 15-20 min ad it says over 50. Does anyone know what is causing? Battery is already down 5% in just over an hour with little use. Not sure if it is just the 4s being old or something else. Thanks for the help!
- 09-04-2013, 08:20 AM #2
Re: 4s Battery usage and standby
Do you have social networking apps like Twitter, Facebook, etc., that are auto-updating in the background? What about push email? Anything using location services like the Starbucks app that are checking your location periodically?
- 09-04-2013, 08:53 AM #3
- 09-04-2013, 09:03 AM #4
- 09-04-2013, 03:43 PM #5
- By TCozens in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 04-13-2015, 08:08 PM
- By Peter Schwarze in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:47 AM
- By John Flud in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2013, 06:43 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:56 PM
- By kelton in forum iOS 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:55 AM