Post pictures taken with your iPhone 4S here

Ipilot4s

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Another one for you all, was driving to work today (hence the movement) and saw a rainbow without any rain... quite faint but still pretty cool.

Rjak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Macro Test - Texas Bull Nettle

The tiny hairs on this plant deliver a toxin if you brush up against it. I'll refrain from posting the insane blistering that caused, but once I recovered I wanted to get a shot of those little bristles.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
425bca7b-f177-934a.jpg

425bca7b-f18c-3813.jpg

425bca7b-f1a5-56fc.jpg

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
the more i play with the camera.. the less impressed i am. I am seeing a wide range of clarity (on images posted here as well)

and my images, when i view them on the computer, are NOT very good. they are very grainy...

are you using the HDR image or regular?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Another picture of my silly little pug, I am loving this camera!

Click to view quoted image

i LOVE the pix you posted of your puggie !! i have 3 and one of them is black also:D i love pugs:D

anyway, just wanted to comment, :eek: WoW !! some really, really nice pix in here !! I want to get an iP4S so bad but i don't have an upgrade avail till 8/12:( unless i can convince VzW anytime soon to let me upgrade early--now that would be nice !

for now, i'll just drool over seeing what you guys can do with yours:) lol.

Jman1313

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
A few more from today. This really is a pretty good camera up close, though the resolution for distant subjects is pretty poor. Still decent for a camera phone. The non-square one was processed on the phone in Snapseed. The others are Hipstagram and Instamatic.

columbus_grunge.jpg

columbus_hipsta.jpg

rope_instagram.jpg

leaf_instagram.jpg

Reactions: Duvi

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member