Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

11 Posts
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts

Default What phone would you buy now?

i was a bit disappointed with the 4S. i know others are also but i have an iPhone4 and i was thinking to either upgrade to the 4S even though i am disappointed or get a different phone. What phone would you buy today other then the iPhone i want the coolest and best phone. i have both Verizon and at&t i am looking for some advice.
    iMore Intermediate

395 Posts
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts

I can't decide if I want the 4S or if I want to wait and see what samsung has in store on the 11th...if it's the nexus prime that will be hard to resist mainly because of screen size and LTE, but I'm still kinda leaning toward the 4S.
    iMore Guru

1,545 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,577 Global Posts

I think the 4s is a big enough upgrade to be worth it especially if you get the 64gb model..
    iMore Elite

2,952 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Sgs2 or prime
    iPhone Pro

565 Posts
    Global Posts
    595 Global Posts

Available now?
    HTC Titan or Bold 9900

Available soon (possibly)
    Samsung Focus S

If you feel like spending money on a phone that probably wont get support ever
    Pre 3

I really enjoy webOS, but with its recent announcements I don't think I will ever be going back, or at least in the near future.
    I really enjoyed my time with the WP7, shame that HTC HD7S had to many physical flaws. Had it been a winner, i might still be on that instead of iOS.
    I've always kind of leaned on BB as a backup, its a sturdy phone, gets what i need done. Its just not flashy and sometimes not user friendly. Not to mention the battery life and that keyboard *oh my goodness* i love it.
    Last edited by Bias X; 10-05-2011 at 04:59 PM.
    iPhone Intermediate

118 Posts
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts

I really liked the Droid Bionic after spending a little time with it and I'm also curious as to what Google and Samsung will unveil next Tuesday. I also like what Windows Phone 7 is progressing into but it's not quite there yet in terms of flexibility and apps.