grrrrr!!!

ricbon

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
so my contract is up right now i have a droid inc and has much as i have enjoyed my time with android i think its time to try an iphone. my only problem is i'm a happy trigger type of guy and i feel like i cant wait for the next iphone. i dont want to fudge it up and get stuck with last years model, or with another android device, dont get me wrong i loved android my inc is rooted and it was fun doing so....but dammit i cant wait any longer!!

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
so my contract is up right now i have a droid inc and has much as i have enjoyed my time with android i think its time to try an iphone. my only problem is i'm a happy trigger type of guy and i feel like i cant wait for the next iphone. i dont want to fudge it up and get stuck with last years model, or with another android device, dont get me wrong i loved android my inc is rooted and it was fun doing so....but dammit i cant wait any longer!!

Well here's an actual suggestion, either wait and get the iphone 5 cause after all it is just a month. Or, if you really really can't wait switch to att get a 3g or 3gs just to see if you like it and if you do then upgrade to the iphone 5... And this way you will know whether or not you like ios before blowing too much money on the latest iphone to find out that you don't like ios.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well here's an actual suggestion, either wait and get the iphone 5 cause after all it is just a month. Or, if you really really can't wait switch to att get a 3g or 3gs just to see if you like it and if you do then upgrade to the iphone 5... And this way you will know whether or not you like ios before blowing too much money on the latest iphone to find out that you don't like ios.

Or just buy a used i4 off craigslist to hold you over until the i5 comes out and then sell the i4.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
485e94d9-fbbf-2ace.jpg

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member