Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SeanHRCC
  • 1 Post By Irish Rose
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    five.0.one

Default grrrrr!!!

so my contract is up right now i have a droid inc and has much as i have enjoyed my time with android i think its time to try an iphone. my only problem is i'm a happy trigger type of guy and i feel like i cant wait for the next iphone. i dont want to fudge it up and get stuck with last years model, or with another android device, dont get me wrong i loved android my inc is rooted and it was fun doing so....but dammit i cant wait any longer!!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,536 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Man...have some patience, you're talking about a month, lol.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Premium1 likes this.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Man...have some patience, you're talking about a month, lol.
    Agree. Step away from the computer, slowly back away and go back to your normal life. If you can't wait a month than that is your fault nobody else's.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ricbon View Post
    so my contract is up right now i have a droid inc and has much as i have enjoyed my time with android i think its time to try an iphone. my only problem is i'm a happy trigger type of guy and i feel like i cant wait for the next iphone. i dont want to fudge it up and get stuck with last years model, or with another android device, dont get me wrong i loved android my inc is rooted and it was fun doing so....but dammit i cant wait any longer!!
    Well here's an actual suggestion, either wait and get the iphone 5 cause after all it is just a month. Or, if you really really can't wait switch to att get a 3g or 3gs just to see if you like it and if you do then upgrade to the iphone 5... And this way you will know whether or not you like ios before blowing too much money on the latest iphone to find out that you don't like ios.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riley9dy View Post
    Well here's an actual suggestion, either wait and get the iphone 5 cause after all it is just a month. Or, if you really really can't wait switch to att get a 3g or 3gs just to see if you like it and if you do then upgrade to the iphone 5... And this way you will know whether or not you like ios before blowing too much money on the latest iphone to find out that you don't like ios.
    Or just buy a used i4 off craigslist to hold you over until the i5 comes out and then sell the i4.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

---
    - Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    dmt316 likes this.