Anyone answer this question?
So, I have never had any issues with my iPhone 4 and now for some reason things keep shutting down on me . I would be in a app and it would go to a black screen. I am not sure if I am explaining this right or not, if it seems confusing, well it is for me too lol.
Thanks in advance for any help.Devices | iPhone 5 16 GIG Black & Slate | iPad 2 16 GIG White | Macbook Pro 13-inch
- 12-05-2012, 06:07 PM #2
Re: Anyone answer this question?
Thank you for your response. I think that I may have found a problem. It may have been with an app that I recently installed.Devices | iPhone 5 16 GIG Black & Slate | iPad 2 16 GIG White | Macbook Pro 13-inch
- 12-05-2012, 06:27 PM #4
- Devices | iPhone 5 16 GIG Black & Slate | iPad 2 16 GIG White | Macbook Pro 13-inch
- By iLove-AppLe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2011, 12:00 AM
- By scotiwis in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:50 PM
- By BaLLi5t1c in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2008, 10:45 PM
- By BaLLi5t1c in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:39 AM
- By The Phone Diva in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2007, 06:06 AM