Back panel

josh44#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have always noticed when I squeeze my 4 with my left hand and got to touch something on screen with thumb, the back panel would slightly move. I thought it was all in my head. Today I was holding my 4 and playing around with it when I noticed I could move it slightly very easily. Is there a way to fix or tighten this problem?

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the screws are slightly loose? If you look at the bottom of your iPhone, next to the speakers are small screws. You'll need a special screw driver depending on if they look like a "plus +" sign or an asterisk *. I unscrew the back off my iPhone 4 all the time to switch backs.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Maybe the screws are slightly loose? If you look at the bottom of your iPhone, next to the speakers are small screws. You'll need a special screw driver depending on if they look like a "plus +" sign or an asterisk *. I unscrew the back off my iPhone 4 all the time to switch backs.

They are neither "plus" (phillips) or "asterisk" (torx), but Apple's proprietary "pentalobe" - a 5-point star shaped screw slot... requiring a special tool. iFixIt sells them, and I am sure other places do, as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2