iPhone 4 has no signal now

buzzshipman

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a jailbroken iPhone 4. I broke the screen and bought a replacement and installed it and the phone worked just fine except the screen was messed up. I bought another screen and just replaced it and the screen is perfect except now I can not get a cell signal. WIFI is fine and I get a cell signal sometimes just very weak and mostly when I am outside of a building. If I'm in my house or when I was just at work, I get no signal. When I walk outside It does pick up a signal sometimes. Did I mess up the antenna somehow or what is happening.

Thanks,
Kevin

buzzshipman

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd open it back up and make sure that all of the antennas and other connectors are mounted correctly.
I did that. That is what I thought of first. I assuming the 3 connectors next to where the screen hooks up is the antenna connectors. I pulled them up and reconnected them but still the same thing. Is there something else that I am missing, maybe I moved something.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I think in the bottom there is a circle connector looks like a wire with a tiny circle on the end

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fixxy

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The grease on your fingers has the ability to cause wireless interference. Make sure you clean all metal to metal contacts with windex or something similar, and completely dry before reconnecting. Also make sure you didn't lose the sign booster clip.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2