In celebration of Steve's life

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Share with us some of your fond and magical memories that connects your life to Steve and his Apple.

The single most magical moment I clearly remember is when I opened the box to my first open and couldnt believe how amazing it was. Surfing the web, making a phone call, map and location.
I was in Awe and was thinking to myself, why didnt anyone else think of this ?

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
When I got my first macbook Pro. Just looking at it made me feel like i had bought the best computer in the world... and I did. I have never gotten a headache with this thing, and I doubt I ever will.

Also when I got the first iPhone.... I remember watching youtube all night on it.... and thinking it was the most amazing phone in the world.

Thanks Steve

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
When I got my first iPhone. The iPhone 3G. I had two touchscreen phones before it. The touchscreen was absolutely horrible. I picked up that 3G and I was amazed at how accurate that touchscreen was. Then the camera was absolutely amazing. After that I went to my local apple store for the first time and got my first apple computer. The late 2008 aluminum MacBook. Now a few years later i own the OG iPad, iMac, iPhone 4, classic iPod, and that 2008 MacBook that made me a loyal apple costumer.

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Using the iPhone 4 for the first time was such a joy. The retina display instantly impressed me, especially compared to the 3GS which I had previously, and of course the camera with flash was a welcome addition. But the thing that really changed my life was FaceTime. Seeing as I'm from Northern Ireland originally, seeing family and friends on FaceTime really changed the way I communicate with them. Rather than a super expensive phone call or an impersonal Skype call, we use FaceTime now. I was able to show them my dog, my apartment, and anything else of interest to them...things that I couldn't do before. Or if I was on vacation, I could call them and show them what the beach was like. It's really changed my life, and I'll never be more thankful for Steve's vision on FaceTime.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I had owned iPods before, but when I got the iPhone4 last June, I was hooked. I added an iPad in August. When my HP laptop died in September, I took it as a sign to try the MBP. I am hooked on Apple's wares, and will be for life. Steve brought some amazing products to market and literally changed the world for the better. He had a way of taking normal every day stuff and making it amazing.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I took it pretty hard when the iPod showed up, as it was the beginning of the end for the cd industry that I liked so much. Steve Jobs changed the game, and alot of stores like Tower Records closed. This was rough for me because I liked those stores so much and grew up with them. It wasn't until I finally bought an iPhone 4 back in April that I finally saw what he was trying to do. He was trying to make everyone's lives simpler. His vision of computers, music, and phones will be the standard for a long time to come. I really appreciated the passion he clearly had for the stuff he was involved in. And in my opinion the iPhone 4 stands as his true watershed moment. It ties everything together in the most beautiful package I've ever seen. The world might not ever see another Steve Jobs, but I'm glad that we all got to. He will be missed.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone absolutely changed my opinion of touchscreens. I had owned the Dare and one of LG's other touchscreen phones before, and they left a bad impression but the iPhone was just so responsive and easy to use, it's such a dream machine.

jeffvanluijk

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Steve

Yeah really sad that he's now gone forever...;(

I'll always remember all the great moments that I had with Apple Products and the Stevenotes that I watched every time

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I bought the first iPod touch and fell in love but not wanting to pay att high prices I didn't buy a phone until the 3GS. I thought that was an amazing phone until I bought the four. The four is in my hand eight hours in a day. I talk, surf the web, play games and stream tv shows and movies. I didn't think it could get any better than the ip4. But then I bought a iPad. So between my phone and the iPad I am pretty much in an iOS world all day. I looked forward to Steve's keynotes and will miss them so much and I am sure Tuesday keynote would have been a whole lot better if the gentlemen on the stage weren't losing their good friend.
I take my hat off to a great man that you only see once in a lifetime. Rip Steve

efn77mx

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
The most stable computer I've ever owned...an old PowerMac G5. Just couldn't afford another one when it died. Jumped ship to the iPhone a month ago....and wish I'd have done it much sooner.