Help passcode locked out my phone!
hello all i have a iphone 4 ios 4.3.2 jailbroken via jailbreakme.com
this afternoon i put a passcode lock on my phone because i was giving it to my friend to charge it for me at work i didnt want him looking thru my texts and pictures and stuff but i had set it fast because i was just about to clock out for lunch so i was trying to beat the time so when i go to give him the phone i cant remeber my passcode is there anyy way to go back into my phone without restoring it? i CAN NOT RESTORE it i have to many videos and picture and plus the new update kills the jailbreak dead and i cant have a unjailbroken iphone ! please help !
- 08-01-2011, 02:12 PM #2
You can restore and not update the software it will restore to the 4.3.3 there is software out there too pull your video and pics but I am not sure if it will do it if there's a passcode
- 08-01-2011, 03:48 PM #3
- 08-01-2011, 04:16 PM #4
- 08-01-2011, 04:26 PM #5
- 08-01-2011, 04:52 PM #7
- 08-01-2011, 07:28 PM #9
Google is your friend...
iPhone 4: Forgot Password | Technipages
1. With the iPhone 4 disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for a few seconds, then slide the red slider. If this method doesn’t work, press and hold the Power and Home buttons for a few seconds until it goes off.
2. With the iPhone 4 off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.
3. Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.
4. Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.
5. In iTunes, select the Summary tab and click Restore and follow the prompts.