New Vibrate

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I noticed when I updated to 4.3 on my 3GS that the vibrate feels different. I leave my phone on vibrate only for about 4/5 of the day so I definitely noticed. It used to be one short vibration. The new vibrate hits fast twice BOOMBOOM.

Small detail I know. Just wondering if anyone else noticed it in the update?

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, the vibration is definitely more noticeable for SMS but I haven't had a phone call. I'll have to check that after my iPhone finishes its restore.

ohhaipatrick

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
i don't have 4.3 yet but there will be sometimes when i plug my iPhone 4 into the charger and the vibrator will vibrate in two different "tones" i hope people know what i mean i cant explain it lol

tnjreese

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I definitely noticed the vibration change. Sort of a short vibrate followed by a longer one. I think it's great to be able to tell the difference between when you get an SMS and and email.

Now if there were only settings that we could customize on our own. Individual vibrate patterns based on sender? I am asking too much...

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
@tnjreese haha yeah asking way too much. Kinda like asking for wallpaper and battery meter on a 3G, or asking for more text tones on a 3GS...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
If you're jailbroken, look at Vibrafications.

Massie, have you tried this? i briefly used the free version but ran into an issue..

the vibraficiation tweak allows sms to vibrate twice but it was vibrating like 2.5-3 times. the only thing i can think of is that the native vibration was trying work as well as the tweak, very annoying

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2