Sound off for shipping Feb 9th

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I thought I would make a thread for those of us that ordered on the 9th. I want to see if this 18th things is true. Sound off when you get shipping info:)

Reactions: ashleydurden

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
you may get it early when i did my pre order on the 3rd it said estimated delivery on the 10th i received it on the 8th so you never know you may get it earlier than the 18th

dixonraj

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered just a couple minutes after 3:00 Eastern time and it also showed February 18th. I don't know if I would read to far into it though. I upgraded one of my lines to an iPhone February 3rd with an expected date of the 10th. I received it on Monday the 7th.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered this morning around 6:30 EST, says ships by 2/18/11 in my confirmation e-mail. Waiting for a friend to get back to me if she also preordered to see if she gets the same information.

busyme

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my at 3:15am, and it says ship by 2/18. Should've just waited and gone to a store tomorrow. *grump*

mixe760

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one at 3:15am and it said that it would ship by 2/18. I assume this is a general date that they are putting on all of them. You would think that they would ship what they have in stock asap and obviously they have some in stock. If the 3am people aren't shipping for that long, could you imagine how long the people will wait who wait a few days? Has anyone got a confirmation yet by the way? Mine has been "processing" since 3:15am.

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I called the customer service. I just canceled I don't like all the unknowns. I have tomorrow off anyway so I will just be over there really early

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I called the customer service. I just canceled I don't like all the unknowns. I have tomorrow off anyway so I will just be over there really early

good luck with that standing in the cold weather... you better get there early those lines may be long... im glad i already got mine since yesterday

allaboutpunky

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine said the 18th as well. I am not going to hold my breath for anything earlier although I will be crossing my fingers. I assume that is the date they gave everyone. I would like to think there is no way they would hold off on all of these online orders until then. What was the point in allowing people to order on the 9th if they were not going to ship until the 18th?

mixe760

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I agree, if they have them available why wait? If they didn't have them available why start selling them too soon and piss people off. I was hoping for a Friday delivery........as in THIS Friday.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I agree, if they have them available why wait? If they didn't have them available why start selling them too soon and piss people off. I was hoping for a Friday delivery........as in THIS Friday.

I agree totally. I ordered at 2:53Am and saw the 18th and was totally fried about it. I bet they oversold on the pre- order and had to order more. Also as I mentioned in another thread, many of us are new to Verizon and have to have credit checks which must take more time. Ugh.

varucell

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
good luck with that standing in the cold weather... you better get there early those lines may be long... im glad i already got mine since yesterday

Live in a small place. Our verizon place is in a mall they open really early for mall walkers. No cold for me:D

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Guys, the folks that preordered on the 3rd also had to wait approximately 5 days for their phones to come in and some of us are still waiting (grr, mine comes in today, according to the shipping info I finally got).

I understand the impatience though, but I doubt they would only make the later preorders come in 1 day after their Business Customers that preordered on the 3rd.

Not that it's right, tbh, I think 3rd folks should have gotten theirs on the 4th, and the 9th folks should have gotten theirs on the 10th. But such is life when dealing with the enigma that is Apple unfortunately. :(

Good luck all the same! I know how much it sucks to wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2