I pray they don't run out!

dejagood

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
By Feb 17th..

That's when I will be able to use my NE2 discount...

I wonder if they run out, when would they replenish? I hope its not some ridiculous time like 2 months or something like that!

Waiting...

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am sure they will have more in stock by that time. A few articles stated apple had its suppliers working around the clock to meet the demand for the iphone

ARSkemp

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I had an eligibility date on the 28th and I called Verizon. The phone rep made a note on my account allowing me to call in on the 10th to use my NE2. I called my local verizon and they won't honor the note in store though, so it looks like I'll be calling in on the 10th as soon as the phone lines open. You might want to try the same.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I had an eligibility date on the 28th and I called Verizon. The phone rep made a note on my account allowing me to call in on the 10th to use my NE2. I called my local verizon and they won't honor the note in store though, so it looks like I'll be calling in on the 10th as soon as the phone lines open. You might want to try the same.

Or his shift was getting ready to end and he just said that to get you off the phone... Oh, the call center days...

But seriously. I doubt it, I'm pretty sure they are going to be pretty hard and fast with their policies on this one, or else where would the madness stop, next customers eligibilty date is only March 1, "Ok, I'll put a note on your account, Next customer, my eligibility date is on March 3, "Ok, I'll put a note on your account, but good luck if you do try.