I hate....

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
agree wish we could just get the phone now. But hopefully this gives them some time to build up enough stock of the iphone so they dont sell out right away like alot of the other phones verizon offered and then you have to wait months to get it

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
agree wish we could just get the phone now. But hopefully this gives them some time to build up enough stock of the iphone so they dont sell out right away like alot of the other phones verizon offered and then you have to wait months to get it

I totally agree! With this much lead time I hope inventory is sufficient for those of us ordering on 2/10! :eek:

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree! With this much lead time I hope inventory is sufficient for those of us ordering on 2/10! :eek:

Agree i am sure apple will want to have plenty of stock so they dont have another fiasco like with some of the droids. I read somewhere they were stocking up and ordered more to be shipped then they originally were going to have shipped i hope they wised up

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Agree i am sure apple will want to have plenty of stock so they dont have another fiasco like with some of the droids. I read somewhere they were stocking up and ordered more to be shipped then they originally were going to have shipped i hope they wised up

Didn't Apple have the same issue with the iPhone 4? Its not just a dropid problem

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Time until Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 8:00:00 AM (Houston time)
12 days
304 hours
18279 minutes
1096742 seconds

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
yeah counting down to Feb 3rd doesnt make sense. Then you need to wait another week to have it in hands