Transferring photos

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
What keeps me from setting my 3GS up as a new iPhone is the fact that I won't have all of my photos and videos in my camera roll. I recently downloaded air share and even though you can drag and drop pictures, you can't select them at once to be saved to iPhone camera roll. I hope OS 3.2 or OS 4.0 solves this..

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm not even sure what you are trying to say here. I have all my photos backed up in iPhoto and if I got a new iPhone or had to reset mine I could then just sync again and have all the pics from my camera roll back on the phone. Heck even my girl can do this on her Windows laptop. What was the point of this post again?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I explained it clearly.. anyways. A downside to setting up as new phone as that you lose your photos and videos that are in the camera roll. Of course you could import them to iPhoto and sync iPhoto folders in your iPhone, but I don't want to do that. When I start with a new back up with nothing in my camera roll it would be cool if I can add my previous photos and videos to my camera roll via an mac app or some other alternative. I do understand syncing the iPhoto folders, but I can't delete those photos or videos in the folders and plus I want them to be in my camera roll. now what would be awesome if I could select pictures to copy via iPhoto folder to my camera roll, but sadly you can't do that.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
wooo does it work with transferring videos? oh my god if it does that would be awesome!! I wish I could do the same with apps like if I'm far on a game and start with a fresh back up and boom I drag and drop that would godly. but thanks : )

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
well that's true lol, but I found out a neat trick with pastebot to get my photos back in my camera roll after setting up as new ; )

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2