sim card

flora

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I took over iphone 3gs from daughter. Opened new service, sim card being delivered to me. Do I call it in and insert it my self or take it to a at&t store?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I took over iphone 3gs from daughter. Opened new service, sim card being delivered to me. Do I call it in and insert it my self or take it to a at&t store?

Either the AT&T or Apple stores will be happy to do it for you but it is an end user operation. It is a little tougher on an iPhone than most GSM phones but it is far from material. A little tool came with the phone (easily lost) for removing and replacing the SIM. However, the end of a standard paper clip works well.

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Where is the SIM located.... sorry I'm still a bit new when it comes to this part of the phone. I'm planning to give my 3G to my son to use as a i-touch when the next iphone gets released. Its my understanding that I need to remove the SIM card from it. Where is this SIM card located and how do I remove it please.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Where is the SIM located.... sorry I'm still a bit new when it comes to this part of the phone. I'm planning to give my 3G to my son to use as a i-touch when the next iphone gets released. Its my understanding that I need to remove the SIM card from it. Where is this SIM card located and how do I remove it please.

there's a tiny hole near the headphone jack. the phone came with a tool or else a paperclip will work.

push into the hole and the sim card tray pops out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2