soccer9999

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Ok so before I ask my question, I am well aware this was really stupid, so please only suggestions that will help me.
I had an invisible guard thing on my iphone, both front and back and later on got a case (that juse slides on the back) and put it over top of my invisible guard, again I know, stupid. The case is now stuck on there pretty good and I cant get it off. Suggestion on how to get it off without breaking my phone, im not opposed to breaking the case.
thanks

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Wow, if you put a slider case over a invisible shield that's a tough one... I would not even know where to begin. Slider cases fit pretty tight as is. Your best bet would be to somehow get a little dish soap under the slider case. But not too much where you will get liquid damage. Good luck...

soccer9999

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Got it!
for future reference if anyone else is as stupid as i am. I just started by prying off the edges of the case from the invisible shield, they were stuck together obviously. and just carefully pulled the case off piece by piece, it took some force but i got it, and my phone is fine minus i think i maybe jiggled my SIM card lose, but I fixed that by just taking it out and putting it back in.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77