Possible bug with mobile me?

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
I have mobile me set up to sync contacts and bookmarks on my 3GS and macbook at home. Since I enabled it, its been shaky at best.

Please let me know if this is normal. When I am on Maps on the iphone, do a search for, say a restaurant, find it and save it as a contact on my iphone, first, it will not appear in my contacts until I turn OFF mobile me (contacts sync). Then, it will appear on my contacts immediately. Thenif I enable mobile me (contacts sync) it won't shoot the contact to mobile me on my computer or on the web....if I disable mobile me again on the iphone and start it back up, it syncs it eventually.

Very weird. I have verified that making a new contact on my iphone in the contacts application will sync with mobile me. Just not ones saved thru Maps on the iphone.

Can someone else try saving a contact thru Maps and let me know if a) it saves it to contacts; and b) if it syncs right away with mobile me??

Thanks for any help!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
a) Yes

b) Yes

Not sure what to tell you?:confused: You may try delete MOMe on you iPhone and then setting it back up. Not sure.

Sorry.:(

psychrn#IM

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes I do find a contact or a calendar item wont sync properly.
If I go into settings and turn off then on the setting for calendar or contacts it forces a sync and problem item usually gets resolved