Outlook Calendar Sync Problem

prs_s14

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
So, my work email and calendar are synced through Microsoft Exchange. The email works just fine. The calendar will show events I have put into the calendar from the computer, but will not allow me to edit them on my phone. If I input the event in my phone I can edit on the phone or computer. Any suggestions?

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Wow, I just tried it and I cannot edit the date and time. I can change the alert time and I add comments. But those comments are not update on the desktop client. I was able to delete the appt from the iPhone and then recreate it. Not the best work around, but better that nothing. Hopefully this will be fixed in future updates.

gfunk808

Jul 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm having a similar? issue, although I am just doing a direct sync with Outlook on my PC... it does not seem that calendar events *created*on my iPhone are moving back to my desktop.

Is the iTunes calendar sync one way??

nathanmroth

Jul 24, 2008
Visit site
Found this on Apples site. It was posted by MCP1212. It worked for me and now I am able to open and edit appointments that sync to my iPhone 3G.

"I was having this problem and found the solution on another post. You are probably having another problem which is related to this. Calendar entries created on your Outlook are not Editable on your iPhone. The fix for both is as follows:

Make sure the spelling and capitalization of your email address in your exchange settings on the iphone matches exactly what is entered in the Active Directory of your Exchange Server.

The email address is case sensitive so althouth your iphone is seemingly syncing with your exchange, sometimes it thinks you are someone else and treats your own calendar entries as meeting invites from a 3rd party. As long as the spelling matches, both problems above should be resolved. "

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77