- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Need Help! None of the Cydia apps working after restart.
My iphone 3GS ios 5.1.1 was working fine. Today my one app from app store was stuck on waiting, so restarted my phone, after restarting my all of the Cydia apps are not working at all but cydia is working fine. And when i see the apps from Cydia manage tab the apps are being shown in light red and when i open any app it says that ios firmware<=3.0
any help please.
- By CH1N087 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2012, 12:30 AM
- By SimonSage in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2012, 10:03 AM
- By shukurovaf in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:27 PM
- By acevindiesel in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2009, 04:56 PM
- By xultar in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2009, 09:03 AM