Ipad Air 2 Charging
I've bought a new Ipad Air 2 a few months back, since the beginning I've been very happy, it is just one problem that I have, which I have not seen on any other thread.
If my Ipad is on charge my ipad just totally slows down when I'm trying to use it, even to such an extent that I will sometimes have to touch an app 2 or 3 times before t actually launches, but as soon as I take it off charge it is as good as new again.
Anyone else facing this same problem or does anyone know how I can over come this problem?
Thanks for your assistance.
- 03-12-2015, 07:30 AM #2
- 03-16-2015, 10:00 AM #3
- 03-17-2015, 08:20 AM #4
- 03-22-2015, 04:14 AM #5
- 03-22-2015, 07:43 AM #6
- 04-07-2015, 08:44 PM #7iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
Re: Ipad Air 2 Charging
I don't yet own an Air 2 either but from what I understand while it's charging it is listening for the Hey Siri hotword, so it's possible that this 'subroutine' has gone astray? That's about the only thing I can think of.
Have you attempted to reinstall the OS on the device? If you have, was the result the same? Could save you a Genius Bar trip.
- 09-09-2015, 03:03 PM #8
- 09-09-2015, 06:32 PM #9
- By PardyPandaStudios in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 22Last Post: 01-31-2016, 03:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:21 AM
- By iBright in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 04:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2015, 01:30 PM