iPad Air 2 w/ Cellular are available in stores now

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the iPad Air w/ Cellular this morning. They aren't showing it as available in store on the website but I was able to walk in and buy one without any problem. Just in case anyone else was wondering.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I picked up the iPad Air w/ Cellular this morning. They aren't showing it as available in store on the website but I was able to walk in and buy one without any problem. Just in case anyone else was wondering.

I almost want to walk in and return my 128gb wifi model of a 64gb cellular but I already have a good screen and don't want to ruin that lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

At the Apple store or at Best Buy? I need one.:heart:

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
There's a whole thread about it on Mac rumors where some people been having issues getting them at bestbuy for the wifi model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen that thread but I can say that the online system for Best Buy was having slight issues last night and first thing this morning.
Basically in some cases the system would show a specific model as being in stock at a specific store even if it wasn't. Not 100% if they just sold too many too quick but that happened to my SG 64GB order. Was in stock at a store and a few hours later an email said it wasn't in stock. Then this morning it said my order was ready, except it wasn't. Luckily they found one at another store and I was able to pick it up there.
No biggie but that was the tiny issue I had.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2