bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still set for tomorrow delivery! I know the UPS guy personally and he said he would keep an eye out for it and make sure he gets it to me. :) The perks of living in a small town.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still set for tomorrow delivery! I know the UPS guy personally and he said he would keep an eye out for it and make sure he gets it to me. :) The perks of living in a small town.
I miss that as well. The UPS and USPS delivery guys got Xmas gifts from me. They were awesome!

curtb

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone seeing movement on the FedEx tracking number. I got the shipped email but when tracking it just shows fedex notified. No movement yet.

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone seeing movement on the FedEx tracking number. I got the shipped email but when tracking it just shows fedex notified. No movement yet.

I got mine this afternoon. It's still sealed in the box until the case arrives tomorrow.

Goldengriff

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
Mine was sent UPS Worldwide Express Saver. Delivery date changed back to tomorrow. I'll believe it when I have my hands on it

They sent the shipping info on my iPad this morning but when I track it FedEx still dose not have so it looks like Apple lies...... They said 2 - 4 days they did not make that so 2 lies.....

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh well they screwed up enough on this package transit that they are giving me early Saturday delivery!