App Store approval woes continue as crypto scam steals thousands of dollars from users — “This is insane and should NEVER happen on Apple Ecosystem

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Don’t think it’s fair to blame Apple for crypto, when even real apps can be detriment to users, e.g. FTX

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Fraud, murder, theft, abuse, exploitation etcetera should never happen, but they do.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
If this is happening in the App Store, can you imagine what it will be like for those in the EU where they can side-load apps? I think that taking a bit of time and doing some due diligence is called for in all cases.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Trust no one.

giphy.gif

Especially developers.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If this is happening in the App Store, can you imagine what it will be like for those in the EU where they can side-load apps? I think that taking a bit of time and doing some due diligence is called for in all cases.

Side-loading won't be any different. Apple has said they will vet those too. I've downloaded several enterprise apps, and never had issues with any of those. They had approved certificates, but not sure how close Apple looks at those. I always check the developer's credibility first.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Side-loading won't be any different. Apple has said they will vet those too. I've downloaded several enterprise apps, and never had issues with any of those. They had approved certificates, but not sure how close Apple looks at those. I always check the developer's credibility first.

It will be very different, 17% instead of 20%

But seriously good luck getting customer service or a refund on one of the new app stores in the eu.

You're right. And I've been saying for a long time Apple can't be trusted, anymore than Google or any other company.

That’s not true.

Google will do anything to harvest and sell as much user data as possible, even go as far as purchasing their users banking/credit card history. Apple not so much.

Then there is this, yup totally the same

a1546ecefd37c7543352e8209f9011a9.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77