power on ipad 3

meinder

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
sorry my englise.

On my ipad 3 generation, wen i put my power cord i the ipad ( from det usb cord from my pc, not from the power chartser ) there stans i the opper right corner that the ipad is not charting, but it is i put in the power cord and it stut on 82% after som minitues it stut on 84% !!???

ore am i wrong.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The issue is that the iPad requires a 10w power supply to charge it... the spec for PC/Mac USB is only 5w, so if it manages to charge at all, it will be a very, very slow process.

I strongly suggest that you just use the 10w charger that came with your iPad and not try to charge it any other way.

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
It will charge whenever it is plugged in, regardless of what it says in the upper corner. It's not going to be charging very fast, though...

anon(4757398)

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
sorry my englise.

On my ipad 3 generation, wen i put my power cord i the ipad ( from det usb cord from my pc, not from the power chartser ) there stans i the opper right corner that the ipad is not charting, but it is i put in the power cord and it stut on 82% after som minitues it stut on 84% !!???

ore am i wrong.
I had the same problem even though I was using the 10w charger that came with the iPad. It was stuck on 82%. After some playing around, power off, unplugging it started charging again to 100% and the problem has not happened again so far.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77