New iPad 4G/3G in Europe

tfp1

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find a simple answer to this, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out here.

I'm looking at getting a new iPad with the 4G built in. I am travelling to Europe, specifically France, at the end of June and I don't know if I will have access to WiFi. So, I have a few questions.

1) Will I be able to use the overseas cellular data? I understand that I probably won't be able to use Verizon, but AT&T should work, right?

2) Do I sign up for the service through AT&T or do I have to do it through an overseas provider (like Orange)?

3) Will I end up locked into a contract or can I do it for a single month?

Thanks!

isabellaadamz

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
The Mobile Companies also compete with each other to launch different mobile phones with scintillating features and participate in the competitive mobile market. The mobile lovers also wish to own a mobile phone that features with dual SIM, touch screen and 3G technologies.A pre-paid SIM card activates your GSM mobile, without you having to enter into any contract with the service provider. It already has airtime credit included in it, when you purchase such a card.
international SIM

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2