• iPad 2

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Laptop

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Dermot_McCann

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey I am only 11 years old, and I'm thinking about getting an iPad 2 or a laptop for Christmas, my mum wants me to get a Laptop. I would use an iPad 2 for internet, for school and music and other stuff.

So would should i get an iPad 2 or a laptop???

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad2 or laptop? Yes.

I have both... they are different devices for different needs.

IMHO, for an 11-year old and for school work, I'd go with the laptop. It's tough to write papers on an iPad...

Last edited:

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Well iPad 2 is still very limited for your main computer needs. If you have an iPhone or iPod touch then no real need.

I would opt for a MacBook Air :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey I am only 11 years old, and I'm thinking about getting an iPad 2 or a laptop for Christmas, my mum wants me to get a Laptop. I would use an iPad 2 for internet, for school and music and other stuff.

So would should i get an iPad 2 or a laptop???

2 very diff things but there will be some stuff a iPad can not do
If you have access to a additional comp from time to time for your other needs then I would say go for the iPad but on the flip side you will get more functionality from a computer. It's gonna be really up to you
Right down a detail list of what you think you will need the device to do then it might be easier to choose .. If ur not sure the iPad can or can't do something just ask :)

PsYcHoNeWb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, might just go with the Windows 7 laptop...
Thanks guys!:D

If you really wanna go into that category, send me a PM and I can give you the link for the laptop that I just bought my GF that is probably the best value for money... its by ASUS, dunno if you have brand loyalty.

Dermot_McCann

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
If you really wanna go into that category, send me a PM and I can give you the link for the laptop that I just bought my GF that is probably the best value for money... its by ASUS, dunno if you have brand loyalty.
Thanks but I will go for a 'Dell' laptop.
It's ?330 or something.:)

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yup, it just all depend on the needs, different devices for different needs.
Read this "Should I get an iPad or a macbook laptop", might give you some idea.
But anyhow, I think you should get an Laptop to avoid an 11 years old addicted in playing games on the iPad, as the iPad is really handy to takeall over around ~

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77