TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacripalda

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb you guys really know your stuff and you're always the first site I check every single day and recheck every 2 hours or so! Please I really love this device and I all about it because of you! I bought my iphone 4 and took your advices and tips and apps to download...I also jailbroke my itouch 3G with your jailbreak walkthrough! Come on you know I desserve it!

Synthe

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, I like the quick news on iPhone and iPad events and gear. What brings me back every day is that it is in my RSS reader that I almost maniacally check so I see anything new as it happens. If I don't win the gift certificate, I still do plan on buying an iPad2 64GB 3G (ATT) in black.

terrydawson

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
What I love?

Among the things I love about TiPb is that you offer a complete RSS feed -- so, if I don't have time (or resources) to make it to the complete site, I can read a complete article or post from my reader. Excellent!

Dimwit

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Since my wife already believes that my new iPad 2 is actually hers, you would probably be saving a marriage if you just "let" me win...

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
What do I love about TiPb? Hmmmm. Everyone above me is correct in their answers but most of them missed the best part. It's the COMMUNITY! Have you seen the Ustream chat during a podcast? Everyone here is amazing The people who show up here for podcast, to comment on stories, and to help others in the forums make this the best damn Apple news site on the internets. Pair that with a steady stream of news, rumors, and fun and you have a perfect storm of Apple goodness. Who cares if Chad is a writer here, we still love the site (just kidding Chad, Team Pure FTW). There is never an argument left unheard, or typo left uncorrected. You gotta love that dedication to the site and that's why I come to TiPb everyday, To see what the community has to offer. That's something MacWorld and Engadget will never have.

lgi24

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing is when a new iOS comes out I can come here and get the best details on everything included and how to use each item. It's also the best place for news and updates.

u17m

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 2 give away

the thing i really like the most about tipb is they way that the website shows the news. its easy to read and whatever interests me i can just click a button and continue reading. I am always going on it in class every few minutes to see if they have any new news. You guys are doing a very good job keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost