Search Messages App
In the Messages app, you pull down and it shows the search bar.
For example: I know I've talked to someone about "Deadpool" a while back, but I search of it and it shows no results.
I know I can just keep scrolling up and eventually get to the message, and I have and found it, but the search never finds it.
Is this a know problem? It seems pretty useless to have the function if it doesn't work properly.
I know on OS X you can re-index so it rescans the hard drive for everything.
I've searched the forums and this question never gets answered.
Re: Search Messages App
I've google some "solutions"
-switch language and then switch back
-turn off all of spotlight search categories and turn back on after reset
Nothing here has worked, will update if I find a solution that works for me.
- By iMore Question in forum App StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 06:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2016, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 02:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2016, 07:12 AM