- iMore Intermediate
- 271 Posts
iOS 9.1 and Mail
Since upgrading to iOS 9.2 I've noticed that when I read and move a message to trash and deleting all the EMAILs in
trash EMAILs from previous times that I have done the same thing with are not being deleted from trash. When I delete the EMAILs
from the trash folder I always use the "Delete All" button.
In Settings I have Mail set to delete after one day. I would think this only applies if I don't go into the Mail trash folder and delete everything.
Just a side comment, I wish Apple would bring back the option to delete all trash when closing the APP.
Has anyone else seen this problem?
- 11-21-2015, 08:53 AM #2
Re: iOS 9.1 and Mail
I'm not experiencing this. After reading your post, I opened the native Mail app and then selected my most used email account and saw that I had email in the trash folder going back to Monday. I do not recall deleting any email from the trash folder all week. Anyway, I selected the "Delete All" option at the bottom of the screen and, as predicted, all of the email inside that particular folder disappeared. After refreshing the folder numerous times, the email still remained deleted.
- By thanhlc205 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2015, 07:31 AM
- By t0n1zz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2015, 07:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2015, 07:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 06:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2015, 12:22 PM