Anyone else's HealthKit keep erasing?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used it yet except to set up a medical ID. Hopefully, other will chime in soon.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I setup the Medical ID and then when done minimized the app via Home Button. Opened up the app again, and my height persisted. Tried this twice more, and height stayed. Then force closed the app, and opened again. Height stayed.

Maybe I'm not populating the app with enough info to trigger the problem? I'm on an iPhone 5S with iOS 8.0.2.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm using myfitnesspal with it. I had data populating yesterday and I looked this morning and everything is gone. It's still listed as a source but no data coming over. I love my fitness pal. Great app. Not so sure how useful this health app is at this point. Seems like it wasn't quite ready for prime time.

I'm using a 5s by the way.

eh-up

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. 5s as well.

My Dashboard settings were gone yesterday and if I tried to add a chart back to the dashboard it just ignored the setting.

This morning, it's all working again!

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm using myfitnesspal with it. I had data populating yesterday and I looked this morning and everything is gone. It's still listed as a source but no data coming over. I love my fitness pal. Great app. Not so sure how useful this health app is at this point. Seems like it wasn't quite ready for prime time.

I'm using a 5s by the way.

I wonder if that's it, I had connected my fitness pal also

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if that's it, I had connected my fitness pal also

Could be. I'm not too surprised. I figured there would be some bumps in the road. It could be that the source apps are the issue. I don't use the Health app alone so I don't know. It will be nice when it works but it's not a huge deal for me. I wasn't counting on it working correctly at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So my info just appeared in the health app. The only problem is that the data is all messed up. My breakfast that I entered this morning is being counted 3 times. It looks like meals are missing from yesterday. It's a mess.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Good to hear that I'm not the only one having problems. After setting it up and using it, the data would disappear only to return upon relaunching. However today, none of the data, nor the setting of things that should be in the dashboard will stick. So today, even when I set things like weight, steps etc to show in dashboard, there is nothing there, the dashboard will not show anything let alone my weeks worth of data.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I cannot currently get anything to stay on the dashboard. I was starting to enjoying the health app but it is currently very buggy.

BromoGT

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. 5s. Had the data show up one time. Now nothing and I can't get anything to stick in the dashboard either. Was hoping to get the Apple Watch but will suck if the app doesn't work.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Withings app with it and so far it is still showing up with the weight history. Will add MyFitnessPal later after 8.1 is released.

madeano

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I've had issues twice with my dashboard and data disappearing. Both times I ended up doing a hard reboot and the information came back. I am running Withings app in conjunction with MyFitnessPal.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine was working just fine for a bit, but today all the data is gone. I don't think I did anything different than the previous days when it showed.

ElLoboLoco

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I reset the home kit, and turned off any apps that were looking at contacts. Then rebooted.
I don't know which of those was the issue but it worked after that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77