transferring the 'favourites' album from one phone to another.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
hey everyone,

hope this sort of deserves a thread, looking at others that pop up at the moment I think this one doesn't lack substance haha. I'm thinking about bringing my iPhone5 to Apple on Friday and leave it there when I pick up my 6. Now, I do have iOS8 (the final beta still) on it, and over the time made good use of the "heart feature" in photos. I did back up everything and downloaded the photos, so I am basically good to go and happy to bid my farewell to the phone, but I can't find a way to back up iPhone albums specifically? I can relatively easy transfer most pics back to my iPhone6 and then create new folders, but especially for the favourites folder this is going to be hard to recreate. The faves folder is not synchronised via iCloud between iPhone and Pad (or is it?) at least not between my iPad and iPhone (or is that now functioning with the GM version?) so it will be very difficult to retain that collection of favourites on my new phone... which is the only thing annoying me at this point. Does anyone have an idea / suggestion how to make it work? Am I overlooking something?

thanks guys :rotfl: :yes:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77