Calendar syncing issue

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't take notice right away after iOS 7 was installed on my device, but my wife said the calendar events that I loaded on my device were no longer displaying on her calendar. We use the same iTunes account and have the calendar sync turned on in iCloud. She is still using iOS 6.1.4.

Anyone know why this would be happening? Is it because we are running different iOS's?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It could be but I don't think it should matter .. Try turning your calendar sync off then back on

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I tried turning off and turning back on the calendar sync in iCloud on each phone, but that didn't work.

I was just messing with my phone (iOS 7) and clicked "edit" on the event that is showing on my phones calendar and not on my wife's and just clicked save without making any changes. The event then popped up on my wife's calendar on her phone.

It's a fix but unsure why they all disappeared in the first place.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
This bug has been detailed in the release notes. Your solution is exactly as Apple has suggested.

Be kind and patient to children, old people and betas.... haha.

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Be kind and patient to children, old people and betas.... haha.

I wasn't complaining. It didn't bother me, but rather my wife because everything I added was gone from her calendar. So I had to try and fix it quick.

You know the adage...Happy wife happy life!