johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I just installed iOS 6 on am iPhone 4 and now when I move icons around it keeps crashing. I get the Apple logo and after it restarts the icon is back where it was. If I keep trying, eventually I can move it, but to go from 1st page to last I have to move one page at a time. (I'm talking about you, Passbook!) I don't have this problem on iPad 2.

Anyone experiencing this problem? Any suggestions?

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Thanks JohnDHynes...the "move Passbook icon one page at a time" thing worked great. Didn't crash once. Moved it one page at a time until I got to the last page. Previously when I tried to move it from Page 1 all the way to the end it crashed the phone a little Nice to have a "fix" to at least make it work.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Now one of the apps I moved keeps moving back and forth by itself, between two different screens. When it moves to one screen it leaves a space in the row of icons where it used to be on the other screen.

Coffeegrower

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm having basically the same issue - though I can move the Passbook app freely from screen to screen, Springboard crashes and the screen goes completely dim if I try to drag it into a folder.

GlosRich

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I just installed iOS 6 on am iPhone 4 and now when I move icons around it keeps crashing. I get the Apple logo and after it restarts the icon is back where it was. If I keep trying, eventually I can move it, but to go from 1st page to last I have to move one page at a time. (I'm talking about you, Passbook!) I don't have this problem on iPad 2.

Anyone experiencing this problem? Any suggestions?

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. It's happened to me twice now since upgrading to ios6. How do we report this to Apple?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2