Newbie Contacts Question

pebacher

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Newbie to iPhone - I have been a webOS user on Precentral for several years. Love the iPhone but adapting to differences between the two platforms. I have always kept my business and personal contact lists separate - business on Exchange and personal on GMail. Linking the iPhone to Exchange was simple but the link to GMail did not bring my personal contacts into the iPhone so I used the app "Contacts Sync for GMail" to get my contacts into the iPhone. The problem is that all of these contacts then flowed right into Exchange merging my business and personal contacts.

Is there any way to keep the GMail and Exchange contacts separate but still accessible on the iPhone. If you are familiar with webOS this is what is called Synergy.

Zach7

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I am not familiar with Synergy but have you looked at creating an iCloud account and syncing your contacts to that? I am it sure if it will. Split the two, but maybe someone else can chime in!

Welcome to Tipb!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Set your gmail up as a exchange on the iPhone it will sync your contacts and give you instant push email

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2