First time iPhone user here. :)

mike770

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello all.

I've been an android fan since my first android, the Motorola Droid. I have always admired the iPhone from afar but since I was with Verizon and at the time the iphone was an AT&T exclusive (I did not want to switch carriers) I was to go wanting.

I've had a plethora of android phones since. My last being the Note 3 and because of the Note series I just couldn't go down in screen size. Then to my delight the iPhone 6 plus was announced and I was now due for an upgrade. I am now the proud owner of an iPhone 6 plus. I have to say that the grass is definitely greener on the other side. This thing is so smooth. Everything is cohesive, which is great. I will miss the customization of Android but I'll be fine. :)

Mike.

Last edited:

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I have both note 4 and ip6+..and i keep on go forward and backward switching between this 2 phone..still could not figure out which is the best..😆

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Welcome home! I recently made the switch to iPhone from BB10 and couldn't be more pleased with my decision. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums.

We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll