iMac keyboard disconnect, won't reconnect
Hey guys, I have an iMac I bought in early 2015, it is the 21.5 inch model with 1tb hdd and a few other upgrades from the base model from that time. My keyboard recently died and when I replaced the battery it refused to reconnect to the computer. I was able to use a different keyboard to log into my computer, but it still will not reconnect. Can anyone help? Not sure what to do. It was working fine before, but now it isn't.
- 02-09-2017, 10:23 PM #2
Re: iMac keyboard disconnect, won't reconnect
1) Test the batteries. New = not known-good. :P You might be in luck.
2) Try to reset it: https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
- By jaleelhamid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2017, 10:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2017, 04:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2017, 06:15 PM
- By kazemosman in forum Rumored Apple Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2017, 10:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2017, 09:03 AM