Remove device from iCloud
I just turned in my iPhone to my old job. Before I turned it in I removed it from my iTunes and did a full reset.
My problem is it still shows up in my iCloud. I found instructions to remove it using find my iPhone. When I go into the online iCloud and then go to find my iPhone, my old iPhone does not show up. The only device that showed up is my iPad.
My question is, how can I remove the old phone from my iCloud account?
- 09-19-2014, 07:07 AM #2
- 09-19-2014, 07:12 AM #3
- 09-25-2014, 11:21 PM #5
- 03-29-2015, 04:01 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Remove device from iCloud
Same issue, recycled and wiped my Iphone5, bought an iphone6, I removed the iPhone5 from find my iPhone in iCloud, and its still listed under devices on the settings page.
In addition to this, also two of my apple TV's are not listed, I think that might be because they are older, and although they are up to date on software, maybe they don't meet the min. software requirements, they are running apple tv software 6.2.1 (66184.108.40.206).
- By escapedrift in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:58 AM
- By sandy the game in forum iCloudReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2014, 03:32 AM
- By Trev Taplin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:40 PM
- By doraem0n in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:51 PM