- 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM #2
Re: Can I disable icloud?
You don't have to use iCloud. It's more a question of not enabling it to start with, than disabling it. There are different things that use it, but you'll find in your Settings, go to iCloud and make sure the things you don't want to use are not on.
Keep in mind that you won't be able to do things like backup, or use certain apps to sync data without using it.
- 09-28-2013, 07:13 AM #3
- 09-28-2013, 07:34 AM #4
- By Manchild Pr0digy in forum iCloudReplies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2011, 01:51 PM
- By Rosegurl3 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2011, 03:32 PM
- By dot#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:44 PM
- By jakedemian in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:11 AM
- By rwcoop in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2010, 06:55 AM