- iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Downgrade to 5GB now
Hey all, quick question!
I upgraded to iCloud from MobileMe as soon as it launched, and recently got the complimentary 25GB storage email (yes, I did have the 2050 error). However, I don't need the 25GB of storage. I only need 5GB.
Is there a way I can downgrade to 5GB from 25GB without having to wait 'til September 30, 2013? I would greatly appreciate the feedback!
- 10-08-2012, 09:29 PM #2
Re: Downgrade to 5GB now
I'm a former mobile me subscriber and got the 2050 error also and the extended 25gig. As far as I know we can't downgrade and have it be in effect immediately we are automatically set to downgrade on 9/30/13. Downgrades takes effect whenever said plan is set to renew on a yearly basis.
On the norm I don't need 25 gig. Right now I'm using about 500mb in iCloud, I have a 16 gig iPhone so I may just back it up to iCloud until 9/30/13. It's there I might as well use it for the year.
- By MrAKeen in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 06:30 AM
- By applenewbie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 03-21-2010, 06:24 PM
- By kelso in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:39 PM
- By Casper TFG in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2009, 08:39 AM
- By jackflack in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2008, 11:25 PM