Has Any New Wearable Tech Interested You At All To Buy Anything?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
With all of the new Smart watches and especially Fitness Bands that Connectedly has been showing and talking about, Has any of those items like Nike Fuelband or Fitbit and so on been of any interest to you and have you bought anything. Garmin just came out with their latest called Vivofit which is a fitness band i bought that I really like. Anyone else??

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't really like my wrists getting bogged down by a wearable while exercising. I shall see what comes out in the future and who knows, I might just try one for myself then.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the iWatch will probably be a launch day purchase for me.

Well maybe not a launch day purchase. I don't like fighting the iCrowds to be one of the iFirst but you know, I will iBuy it eventually.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I realize it's an older topic but I would like to add something.
A month ago I bought the Garmin vivosmart and I'm loving it.
It doubles as a watch, has an OLED touch screen and everything in your NC can be displayed/read on the vivosmart. Love that feature but it might not be yours if you receive a lot of notifications.
I use it instead of my alarm clock too, vibrations wake me up.

The band is not as wide as the one from the vivofit, it's water proof and can be connected to a ANT+ heart rate monitor.
Light weight and comfy to wear.
The app is OK, could be better but does all I want it to do.

I owned the Polar Loop (besides registering way to many steps) it had problems with the Bluetooth connection so syncing was a pain.
Glad, as I could return it as DOA and choose the Garmin Vivosmart instead.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
No, I only like wearing a traditional wrist watch, now if one of the tech companies manufactured something that resembled a nice divers watch maybe I'd give it a thought.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1