Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 2 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Last week was strength and cardio, which I nailed, if I must say so. This week, I'll continue those and add on nutrition.

Since starting last week I've already lost 4lbs. I'd say I'm on the right track for success.

Here's good luck to everyone and sticking to their goals.

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm sticking with my new gym membership + cardio.
I did 30-45 minutes, high intensity intervals (high incline uphill walking), four times in the 1st week.
I want to keep that up or even add a day this week.

I don't seem to have lost any weight so far, but it's only been five days. Exercise makes me hungry, but I go home and have a big salad at night. I'm trying to focus on health and fitness rather than weight and how I look in my skinny jeans!

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been doing Cardio and no fast food and sodas (which I will continue for this week). Ive lost 5 pounds since last week and I am loving it. jI hope I can keep it going. Thanks for the motivation.

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Still under the weather today... I did spend time on the treadmill this morning - it helped rid me of my congestion - but I do feel like..... miserable. Hopefully this cold? doesn't last too long.... I hate getting sick!

teepeeayy

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Week 2 Goal

My week 2 goal is to increase the distance I run when I'm working out. I started at barely being able to run a full mile, and I'm up to being able to run 4 miles without stopping. My goal is over the next month to get to 5 miles non-stop.:eek:

hosamn

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
2nd week already :eek: !!!

I'm going to add running and/or rope skipping to my original pack, and reporting accordingly as usual :D !

11:11 ‎09/‎02/‎2012 the FIRST, I'm going rope skipping today... Done :)

Last edited:

jtfish

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Gonna keep running and eating well. Also, keep up the strength training, adding 5 reps of each activity to my set. Down 13.5 lbs so far. 3.5 to go!

ajnoz

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Week 2

I'm going to start the 2 sets of 20 pushups, 20 sit ups, and 20 squats, along with cutting out junk food (college student so that on is hard), along with adding two more days of cardio to my routine.

pstmd

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Week 2. Still going to Gym MTThF. Have been concentrating on Cardio. This week will add weights.

Still not doing that well on eating though I have cut out Beer and all bread carbs.

PST

Kitty Cat

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Week2

My goal is to continue Carbo excrise. Increase my streath excrise to 5 sets of 25 each. To stop eating junk food and sugary drinks.

Ok this is all starting tommorw. Let me finish my 4 sets tonight.

BigDog120

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to work out every morning...but some mornings it is just so much easier to stay in the nice warm bed for that hour... How do you guys keep motivated to work out?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2