Need to Spend Gift Card

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I just received a $15 gift card and need to spend it. The problem is, I don't buy anything in iTunes/App Store - nothing.

So now that I have the money and need to spend it there, what apps do you suggest?

I have an iPhone 4s and I only get apps that make me more productive. I don't play games nor download music. I just use apps that will help my life be more productive.

For instance, I saw a calendar app that allows one to show a "week" in Portrait mode. Looked interesting.

Any ideas/thoughts?

My current apps are:
Poynt
Google Earth
PingChat/touch
Kik
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Menards
Amazon
Scanner
Amazon Deals,
Starbucks
Keyring
Pay Pal
Ebay
Yelp
CardMunch
LOL Pics
pinterest
Words With Friends
Scrabble
Redbox
Bible

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I recommend "Sleep Cycle" an app to let you track you sleep patterns, with a built in alarm clock. cost: .99 cents

Tapatalk, allows you to check the forums easily, almost easier then a browser online 2.99

Angry Birds. .99 it's a must

Plants vs Zombie just a whole lot of fun $2.99

that's 8 bux...7 or less to spend depending on tax....

tweetbot..good for twitter if you are a big fan and don't like the twitter app...I think it's 2.99

so we are up to 11 bux plus applicable taxes...

I will let someone else spend your other 4 bux :)

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there something that has more options (like boarders ect) than Adobe Photoshop? I also use instagram.

What other great photo editing apps are there?

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
If you only want apps that make you more productive, I can't believe you forgot Evernote.

Oh, it's free by the way so you can still use the $15 on something else.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for mentioning Camera+. Have to check that out. It drives me crazy that deleted photos are added to Photo Stream.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used evernote because I am good with the native notes app on iPhone. I used memo for blackberry for a Long time.

Maybe I'll give it a try.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
So I checked out iThoughts but couldn't pay $8 on it. So I downloaded SimpleMind+ and this is a very useful app.

However I do have a question. Why is iThoughts $8 when SpleMind+ is free. What value does $8 add?

1776_1865_RIP

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
So I checked out iThoughts but couldn't pay $8 on it. So I downloaded SimpleMind+ and this is a very useful app.

However I do have a question. Why is iThoughts $8 when SpleMind+ is free. What value does $8 add?

Not sure and can't be bothered to look but IIRC it was likely commenting. exporting, linking abilities maybe ads. Do a Google search for iThoughts vs SimpleMind; I'm sure you'll find plenty of results.

In the end choose what you like.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup