Here's what to do with your $25 Amazon Gift Card

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Where’s my gift card? Why the hell this kind of spam continues to come of? There’s simply no way to stop this to bother me on my Tapatalk, that’s infuriating!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Where’s my gift card? Why the hell this kind of spam continues to come of? There’s simply no way to stop this to bother me on my Tapatalk, that’s infuriating!!

I think the author was speaking hypothetically. It’s a poorly-written title, unfortunately.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I think the author was speaking hypothetically. It’s a poorly-written title, unfortunately.
Yes, I knew it, I just would love to stop having to receive this lot of c**t spams from iMore on my Tapatalk, without having to stop reading the forum, which I love. I'm, too, in Android Central and Crackberry and only iMore chose to infuriate us with this ton is non-sense useless spam posts. Why? Why???

Rant over, I'm better now!

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I knew it, I just would love to stop having to receive this lot of c**t spams from iMore on my Tapatalk, without having to stop reading the forum, which I love. I'm, too, in Android Central and Crackberry and only iMore chose to infuriate us with this ton is non-sense useless spam posts. Why? Why???

Rant over, I'm better now!

Yeah I know where you’re coming from. The powers that be decided to “reinvent” iMore a few years back, transforming it from a respectable Apple blog into a “throw everything we can at the wall and see what sticks...and some Apple stuff too” for the sake of generating ad revenue. I love this community and it’s honestly the only thing that keeps me around iMore these days.
I think it’s also a disservice to Apple fans. Apparently we don’t deserve a dedicated blog like the other platforms.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I know where you’re coming from. The powers that be decided to “reinvent” iMore a few years back, transforming it from a respectable Apple blog into a “throw everything we can at the wall and see what sticks...and some Apple stuff too” for the sake of generating ad revenue. I love this community and it’s honestly the only thing that keeps me around iMore these days.
I think it’s also a disservice to Apple fans. Apparently we don’t deserve a dedicated blog like the other platforms.

Totally agree with you. More than a disservice, is disrespectful with Apple fans who made and make this space what it is. I'm with you, I just didn't throw this forum in a trash can because of the people we can find here, but this iMore stuff guys make me consider this option more times than I would like for...

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Totally agree with you. More than a disservice, is disrespectful with Apple fans who made and make this space what it is. I'm with you, I just didn't throw this forum in a trash can because of the people we can find here, but this iMore stuff guys make me consider this option more times than I would like for...

Yeah but if you’re looking for a deal on a robot vacuum you’ve come to the right place!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

EXACTLY this.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77