I have two unauthorized charges dated today for $14.83?

I

iMore Question

I have two unauthorized charges dated today for $14.83

I am not on a Mac or PC and do not have the receipts to report a problem. I need to speak with someone asap.

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have two unauthorized charges dated today for $14.83

First, don't panic, yet. $15,00 is not the end of the world. If you are talking about iTunes charges, iTunes as not been hacked. There is likely a very simple explanation. Here's how to find it:

If you do have a computer with iTunes,

• Choose Account, then View My Account ( I am using betas. So the wording might be a little different.)
  • You will be asked to enter your password for your iTunes account. Do so
  • Look down the page until you see Purchase History. Click See All

From there, you will see all your purchases from the previous month. You can even expand the search as far back as you need. Most likely, you will see the offending charge and remember a subscription you forgot about. Or you will find that one of your kids added a pack of magic stars to some free game. If it is truly a problem, there is a button to report a problem right on the page. Good luck.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have two unauthorized charges dated today for $14.83

Welcome to iMore! The easiest way, in my opinion, to view any transaction in your iTunes account and report a problem is to visit http://reportaproblem.apple.com. You'll see a list of purchases along with a big "report" button right next to them.
f7e4fd98bb4ec116a6fbd9252a286d76.png