How do I make my own gmail label
I receive a lot of email from a particular company that I would like to put in a file with it's own label. Or that will automatically go to that file instead of the inbox.
- 07-11-2016, 02:25 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 86 Posts
Re: How do I make my own gmail label
Follow these steps.
Create a label from the main menu
- Open Inbox.
- In the top left corner, click the Menu .
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Click Create new.
- Type a name for your label and Save. The label will show up in the list of labels next time you go to the Menu .
- Click Close
Use a particular message to create a filter
- Open Gmail.
- Check the checkbox next to the email you want.
- Click More.
- Click Filter messages like these.
- Enter your filter criteria.
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2016, 12:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2016, 10:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2016, 07:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2016, 04:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2016, 01:30 PM